Butterfly Kisses and Mommy Hugs

Monday, April 27, 2009

Our Busy Weekend

Well, We all had a pretty busy weekend. The Hubby & I went out to dinner and drinks on Friday night, just the two of us, which was really nice. The only problem was that I was feeling so guilty for leaving Elaina, which is how I always feel. I can't help it. I am a full time working Mom and I am stuck at work for 7 hours a day and another hour each way in travel time, so I feel like I don't get to spend  a lot of time with her during the week as it is. I know that she is perfectly fine and the Hubby & I deserve our alone time, I just miss her a lot. 
Saturday, I got a chance to make up for not spending time with the baby on Friday night because we went to 2 parties! The first one was a twins first B-Day and the other one was for my niece's baptism. Both parties had a bouncer, which was great because Elaina loves those bouncers. She spent the whole time in that thing just as happy as can be. :)
Sunday, Daddy went golfing, so it was another Elaina and me day, although we were pretty pooped out from he day before, ya know, so we had a more relaxing day going to the park and taking nap together. Here are a few pics. 



In the bouncer :)


My future movie star!
Totally pooped out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment