Butterfly Kisses and Mommy Hugs

Friday, May 1, 2009

Bowling Night

Last night James and I went out bowling, which is something we haven't done in over a year! I think the last time we went bowling Elaina is around 3 or 4 months old. It was a spur of the moment kinda thing, my thoughtful hubby decided he wanted us to spend some time together and have fun since he is going to Vegas tomorrow for Scotties Bachelor Party. Elaina stayed home with G+G and to my shock she did not cry at all when we left. In fact she was saying bye-bye and giving kisses and blowing kisses. I could not believe it! Last time we went out she cried her little eyes out for me and it broke my heart. It is so hard to leave her when she is crying, although, apparently last time she stopped crying by the time we got to the car. But last night was so different and I was so proud of her and it also made me feel a lot less guilty and I truly had a good time and I didn't worry about her at all. She did it again this morning too, she did not cry for me when I left for work (she stayed home with Papa b/c my sitter is going on vacation). She was happy and waving bye-bye and giving me kisses. I guess I shouldn't be that surprised though b/c she never cries when I drop her off with Azra, she is always happy and giggling and running in her house to start playing, which always makes me feel good. 
sigh!
My baby is growing up! 


No comments:

Post a Comment