Butterfly Kisses and Mommy Hugs

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Elaina is 22 months!

Elaina is 22 months old today. She is growing up so fast. It is hard to believe her 2nd birthday is only 2 months away.

Here is a post dedicated to my beautiful baby girl. An excerpt from one of our favorite books.....

I love you through and through......
I love your top side.
I love your bottom side.
I love your inside and outside.
I love your happy side, your sad side, your silly side, your mad side.
I love your fingers and toes, your ears and nose. I love your hair and eyes, your giggles and cries. I love you running and walking, silent and talking. I love you through and through..... yesterday, today, and tomorrow, too.

With love from,
Mama
xoxoxoxox

3 comments:

  1. Yah it is a great book, it helped me teach Elaina her body parts, like her nose and eyes. She also learned about her feelings happy, sad, & mad. she used to clench her fist and teeth and "get mad" just like the baby in the book (so funny).

    ReplyDelete