Butterfly Kisses and Mommy Hugs

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Thank You Dr. Quan

I love Elaina's pediatrician. I emailed her to ask her advise on what to do about the sleeping issue we were having and she recommended to get her back on her regular sleep routine as soon as possible using the sleep training Ferber method and low and behold 3 days later it worked like a charm.
The first night she cried for about 30 minutes, the second night about 15 minutes, tonight less than 1 minute. I am so proud of her. The doctor said I would see results in 1-2 weeks and it only took 3 nights.
I should have done it a week ago but I was so apprehensive about it. I should have know it would work again. It worked for us the first time we tried when Elaina was about 9 months old.
I LOVE Dr. Quan! It was her that gave me the confidence and encouragement I needed to do what need to be done for my baby.

Yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment