Butterfly Kisses and Mommy Hugs

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween 2009!





Last night was so much fun. It was Elaina's first time trick-or-treating and she did so great. It's funny how quickly so got the idea of it. I was so proud of her that she was not scared or nervous or shy. She was very polite and thanked everyone who gave her a piece of candy (what a good girl). We went to a few house and then to the carnival at Rose Drive Friends Christian Church. They had jumpers, which of course was her favorite thing. She LOVES the jumper/bounce houses! On our way home, we stopped at a few more houses for some more trick-or-treating. I am not sure what time it was when we got home but I am pretty sure it was after her bedtime, but I decided to let her stay up anyway (it was a holiday after all), so we got in our pjs and put on a movie. To my surprise, she stayed awake through the whole movie! She loved it and went right to bed afterward, knocked out like a champ! We all had a such a great time. It was a lot of fun trick-or-treating, and I would have to say it was the best Halloween ever!
Can't wait til next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment