Butterfly Kisses and Mommy Hugs

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Bye-Bye Crib


My baby girl has reached yet another milestone in her young life, Sunday night I converted Elaina's crib into a daybed by removing one side of the crib railing. She was so excited and "helped" me too. We all made a big fuss over her new "Big Girl" bed and she was so proud of herself and her big girl bed that she was jumping and giggling all over the place. She kept calling everyone in the house to "come look". It was so cute!

She did so great the first night sleeping in her bed, we weren't sure if she would roll out of it or not so we put padding on the floor, but she didn't need it. In the morning when she woke up, I don't know why but she knocked on her bedroom door instead of just opening it and letting herself out. She knows how to open all the doors in the house now, even the front door and sliding glass door. It was kinda funny when I heard her though.


And this morning, after her second night in her big girl bed, she woke up and let herself out of her room and wondered over to my room to wake me up and tell me she needed a new diaper. LOL (so grown up).


I can't believe how time flies. I am so proud of my big girl!




We love you, baby!


2 comments:

  1. She's so pretty you guys! So happy for your sweet family. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete