Butterfly Kisses and Mommy Hugs

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Elaina is 19 months

I can not believe how fast time goes! I know every parent says the same thing, but it is astonishing! Elaina is really growing up so fast and becoming her own little person. She has her own personality and likes and dislikes. She is talking so much these days and she understands even more. She is also going thru some challenging phases too like her "no" phase, throwing toys, and the occasional tantrum. She doesn't quite understand the concept of sharing yet either, but we are working on it. I know that this is just a part of her toddlerhood and that it will pass. I love all of her cute little gestures, like when she says phese (please) or puts her arms up and says hoo hoo! Thinking about those things get me through the work day and put a smile on my face until I get to come home and find her waiting for me. I melt when I walk through the door and she runs into my arms and yells "mama". She gives me the biggest hug and is so excited to see me and I can't help but to kiss her a million times. We really share such a beautiful strong bond, the kind of bond I always dreamed of having with my daughter and hope it only continues to grow stronger as she gets older and that she always feels that she can come to me for anything. I can't imagine my life without her and I feel so blessed to be her Mom. 


      (I love you baby!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment