Butterfly Kisses and Mommy Hugs

Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Look Back

And I thought I Loved you then......



Last week James & celebrated our 2nd Wedding anniversary (July 8th) by going out to dinner just the two of us while my mom babysat Elaina. It was a nice evening to spend some time together, even if we didn't do to much. The last 2 years flew by so fast especially since we became parents only 4 months after we got married. What an amazing time in our lives, to get married and welcome a child in the same year. It was such a beautiful Wedding. I am very blessed to have a husband and family that love me so much. James is my best friend, lover, and father of my child, he is my whole world.



Now your my whole life, now your my whole world.
I just can't believe the way I feel about you.
Like the river meets the sea, stronger than it's ever been.
And I thought Loved you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment