Butterfly Kisses and Mommy Hugs

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Little Budding Artist

Lately, Elaina has been exploring her creative side in the form of drawing and coloring. She has been playing outside with sidewalk chalk for several months, but now she is using crayons, pens & markers on paper. She absolutely loves it and I am so proud of her one-of-kind creations and excellent fine motor skills. I love to see how happy & excited she is when she is drawing. I am defintely the kind of mom that will encourage my child to explore and be creative whether it is with art, dance, music, or whatever. I really want to nurture that side of her, she is an explorer by nature. It is her personality. And if she gets a little messy along the way, so be it.



I am so proud of her beautiful masterpieces, that I just had to post a couple for your viewing pleasure. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment