Butterfly Kisses and Mommy Hugs

Monday, January 11, 2010

Faith, Trust, and Pixi Dust

Tonight James and I watched "Return to Neverland" with Elaina. She was so into it and would ask questions like "where going" when the ship sailed into the sky to Neverland, and when I asked her what was going on at a certain point of the movie she would reply "thay sad" in her adorable baby voice.

After the movie was over we went upstairs to put on our pajamas then came back downstairs so I could fold some laundry. Then, as I sat on the couch folding laundry, Elaina started running around the living room singing "I can fly, I can fly" & "Tinkerbell fly, fly, fly" with her arms stretched out. I was so amazed that she just did it all on her own. I glanced over at James, and we both smiled and giggled at her together like proud parents. It was the sweetest moment and definitely the highlight of my day! I love that she is getting older and using her imagination. It is a beautiful sight to see and makes me feel like a kid all over again too!

I think sometimes the simplest moments in life make the fondest memories! All you gotta do is have a little faith, trust, and pixi dust and you too can fly! ;)

Lots of Love to you, Elaina! (my little Tinkerbell)

No comments:

Post a Comment